19 Fascinating Photos From The ’30s & ’40s That Show Your Grandparents’ Incredible Lifestyle.
It’s amazing to see the extreme differences between different decades and generations.
Totally different fashion styles, music, dance, attitudes and technologies. So, thinking back to the parents of our parents’ lives in their heyday, it was a different sight indeed.
Check out the 19 photos below to see just how awesome the generation of the ’30s and ’40s really was.
1. Football has come a long way since leather helmets.
2. Mickey Mouse was born in 1928
3. We are familiar with having a lack of jobs in this time, but searching was more upfront back then.
4. The first computer (ENIAC) was invented in 1943 and constructed in 1946
5. President Franklin D. Roosevelt was in office