Autumnal Appetizer Recipe: Cheesy Pumpkin Dip
We love taking advantage of various seasonal ingredients and pumpkin is definitely one of our favorites! This cheesy pumpkin dip is a tasty snack that is perfect for entertaining or hanging out with the family on game night; it’s like the cool, older sibling to your run-of-the-mill cheese and crackers! You can make it on the stove or in a food processor (we prefer melting it down so it’s gooey and delicious), and with it you’ll never be at a loss for what to serve when you need a quick and fun dip recipe!
Cheesy Pumpkin Dip
Yields 1-1 1/2 cups
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- salt and pepper, as needed
- crackers, for serving
- dried red pepper, minced, optional
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, melt and blend together your cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Stir in pumpkin puree and mix well. Add in cinnamon, salt and pepper.
- Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary.
- Pour into heatproof serving bowl and garnish with peppers. Serve with crackers.
Follow us on Instagram
Get deals on patriotic items from The Veterans Site store each week!
Recipe adapted from Gimme Some Oven